This paper describes the 2008 season giant garter snake monitoring effort. The report draws on information provided in the 2008 Biological Effectiveness Monitoring Report. This report is used by the Conservancy to determine the general health and status of the giant garter snake in the Natomas Basin, and is conducted each year.
Sidebar Widget Area
This page is using the default sidebar widget area.
- The Hoot of Success
- Effie Yeaw’s Orion makes a visit
- That sweet smell.
- New appointments to the Conservancy’s Board of Directors
- Prey production
- Button, Button, Who Has the Button?
- It’s a Convention of Like Minds
- Two blackbirds sitting on a…tule.
- Conservancy Board Dedicates the Anne Rudin Preserve
- Chandra Chilmakuri was elected as new TNBC Board Chair