ICF Jones & Stokes biologists volunteered their time to establish and operate a MAPS station in 2008 on one of the tracts in the Conservancy’s North Basin Reserve. Mist nets were operated from May 25th to August 3rd, and resulted in the capture of 254 birds and 29 species.
Sidebar Widget Area
This page is using the default sidebar widget area.
- The Hoot of Success
- Effie Yeaw’s Orion makes a visit
- That sweet smell.
- New appointments to the Conservancy’s Board of Directors
- Prey production
- Button, Button, Who Has the Button?
- It’s a Convention of Like Minds
- Two blackbirds sitting on a…tule.
- Conservancy Board Dedicates the Anne Rudin Preserve
- Chandra Chilmakuri was elected as new TNBC Board Chair